Last Updated: 30th March 2011
OrionVM (www.orionvm.com.au) manages any information collected from its web site visitors, customers and suppliers.
It is our policy to:
- Collect only as much information as required to provide our customers with a service, as well as to meet our legal obligations;
- Store all information in a secure location;
- Encrypt all sensitive information such as passwords;
- Provide access to information by the owner as requested;
- Not allow access to any third party except to the extent required by law;
- Utilise a minimum of 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificates to protect all transactions to and from our website(s), where the transmission of sensitive information is carried out.
- Protect all data to and from our internal systems to and from our staff by secure virtual private network connections.
- Never sell or trade any information that has been collected without explicit permission from the owner, after allowing them to add, edit or remove the information we have collected.