OrionVM is a global cloud infrastructure company, founded in Australia back in 2010 and has since expanded its footprint across Australia, United States and Canada. The company offers a high-performance, alternative to the public cloud providers with a clean interface, affordable rates, unique channel features, powering thousands of big and small businesses around the world.
This is a versatile role with focus on providing level 2 technical support to our customers, answering support calls and emails and troubleshooting technical problems. In addition to customer support, this role will also support various other business functions including technical sales, marketing and product development.
- Reviewing and communicating with customers requiring assistance and ensuring their support requests are resolved as soon as possible
- Developing documentation, guides and FAQs to minimise future support request
- Develop technical briefs of professional standard for internal and external customers
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Provide technical training to customers and team members
- Product testing and evaluation for QA